Agfa Energy Elite Eco
Energy Elite Eco is an advanced and remarkably robust no-bake thermal printing plate for high-end, high-performance commercial, packaging and UV printing. It offers an unprecedented run length of up to 600,000 prints (up to 150,000 copies when using UV ink), ensuring maximum productivity for a variety of different applications and press conditions.
Even in harsh environments, this robust printing plate does not compromise on its premium, photorealistic imaging quality. Especially designed to be compatible with the latest screening technologies of 340 lpi Sublima and FM10, Energy Elite Eco enables you to create durable images at 1-99% dot resolution, without dot loss.
When used in conventional thermal processors, Energy Elite Eco's clean chemistry allows for significant savings in chemistry consumption and a drastic reduction of maintenance. By combining the Energy Elite Eco plate with the Arkana smart processing technology, the full benefits of its ECO³ features can be achieved: ecology, economy, and extra convenience.
- Run lengths of up to 600,000 prints (and up to 150,000 copies with UV ink), ensuring maximum productivity.
- Suitable for a variety of different applications and press conditions, offering you flexibility and optimal performance.
- A dual-layer coating technology that eliminates the need for any pre- or post-baking, saving space, time, and money.
- Daylight-safe and quality-consistent printing at 1-99% dot resolution, without dot loss, using 340 lpi Sublima and FM10 screening technologies.
- Clean chemistry allows for a bath life over 15,000 m² with a reduced amount of chemical replenishment
- A 25% decrease in waste production and chemicals used with standard thermal processors
- Up to 50% of waste reduction when combining Energy Elite Eco with the Arkana smart processing unit, as well as the total elimination of rinse water.
Furthermore, the advanced Energy Elite Eco technology enables a wide press latitude in sheet-fed, heatset and UV packaging printing. As such, it ensures excellent lithographic performance, fast restarts, low dampening levels, and a stable ink-water balance. Also guaranteeing fast roll-up, Energy Elite Eco enables faster results with less waste.
Supreme, photorealistic imaging quality
As a thermal printing plate, Energy Elite Eco is daylight-safe. Especially designed to be compatible with the latest imaging standards and the highest imaging resolution on the market, the plate enables the creation of durable, photorealistic images with 340 lpi Sublima and FM10 screening technologies. Energy Elite Eco offers quality-consistent printing results at 1-99% dot resolution and without dot loss.
Optimal ECO³ advantages with Arkana
Energy Elite Eco perfectly fits into the Agfa Graphics ECO³ framework, designed with a dedication to ecology, economy, and extra convenience. Combined with standard processors, the printing plate effects a 25% decrease in waste production and chemicals used. It also allows for a longer bath life, less frequent and easier processor maintenance. Processors can be cleaned using standard tap water.
Combine Energy Elite Eco with the Arkana smart plate processing technology to benefit optimally from the full range of its ECO³ features:
- reduced chemistry consumption, with extremely low replenishment rates
- bath life up to 15,000 m²
- reduced cleaning frequency and easy maintenance due to Energy Elite Eco's clean chemistry
- no harsh chemicals required for processor cleaning
- total elimination of rinse water
- total waste reduction of up to 50% compared to conventional processing systems